Builders Services Fulham - Terms And Conditions
NOTE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
- We use national average room sizes when calculating the price over the telephone.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client's original requirements change or upon inspection of the property by us.
- For bedrooms bigger than 20 square meters and living rooms bigger than 40 square meters the price will increase.
- The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is conducted. Failure to provide these is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- Please make sure you switch off your AGA oven or set the heat to minimum from the previous day in order for us to clean it without any risk of injury.
- Please provide access to the property in order our window cleaning technician to dry the windows by hand.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the company, the account is rendered for immediate payment on the completion of the work. The Client must make payment by cash before the cleaner / cleaning team leaves the Client's premises.
- If card payment or bank transfer is agreed with the customer, it is to be arranged no later than a day before the day of the cleaning. The company reserves the right to cancel an appointment in failure of receiving the card details or bank transfer in advance.
- We require a credit card number in order to hold your booking.
- When the client has booked a service and permitted our company to organize it, the client agrees to pay the full amount for the organization of their service. If the customer does not pay this amount, pursuant to Clause 5 on a voluntary basis or on request from our company, we reserve the right to:
- Take legal action to pursue the customer for the amount due
- Publish the name of the customer as a Bad Debtor in the local newspaper and other media if the amount has not been paid within the rational terms given.
- Report the customer as a Bad Debtor to the relevant financial institutions in the UK.
- The Client can cancel or reschedule the scheduled service by giving us at least a 48h notice. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result with a 50GBP cancellation fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives.
- The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been carried out.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client's satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item's present actual cash value toward a like replacement.
- While our operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. For this specific reason, The Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- The Company may require entry to the location of the claim within 24 hours to correct the problem.
- We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
- The Company shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods.
- Insurance Any work undertaken us is covered by a Public Liability Insurance.
- We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
- Freezers must be defrosted in advance. As the timescales for defrosting will not enable us to thoroughly clean it.
- Our Basic or Professional Gardening services do not include waste collection. That is a separate service we offer - please see the junk removal page.
- We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning service when furniture or people are still present in the property at the time of the cleaning.
- Carpet Cleaning booked along with End of Tenancy Cleaning is not part of the 48 hours guarantee that applies for End of Tenancy Cleaning.
Regular domestic cleaning service
- Our customers can pay cash directly to the cleaner after each visit or with Standing Order, upon request.
- If company account is used for payment, the client should write down their names, full address and post code of property in the reference field.
- Should a meeting with the cleaner is required by the customer, this should be paid in £10, to cover travel and time expenses.
- We require all cleaning materials, equipment and detergents to be provided by our clients.
- All cleaning appointments should be booked for the same day and time of the week for every appointment.
- We cannot reschedule any regular services. We have no availability to send a cleaner at a time and day different than the scheduled.
- If the customer has to cancel the service, he/she should do so at least 24 hours prior to the cleaning appointment. Failure to contact us will result in a cancellation fee equivalent to the full charge of the service.
- Our minimum is 2 hours for the weekly service and 3 hours for the fortnightly service.
- Any appointments of 2 hours should be scheduled for the afternoon.
- The customer is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time.
- Our company is accustomed to having our revered clients provide their cleaning maids with a spare key.
Special Offer Conditions
- Promotional offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offer does not apply for minimum charges.
- Promotional offer does not apply for junk removal services.
- If you have any questions relating to these Redeem conditions please contact us.
- Promotional offer applies for all new bookings above £100.
- Certain surcharges can apply for specific areas due to limited and/or no parking, difficult access or time to reach.
- All Professional Gardening is done upon viewing and we are unable to give a price over the phone.
- There is a minimum call out charge of 50 GBP for basic gardening and the gardeners will confirm the exact price when they arrive.
- Garden Waste Collection is not included in the gardening price, however we can organise it as a separate service.
News published on fulham-builders.co.uk Are automated rss feeds and we take no responsibility for news published on our site.